Grab your Discounted Sundase™ Raised Planter Box Metal Above Ground Garden Bed for Vegetables while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Our Sundase™ Metal Raised Garden Beds keep your plants close to hand with no worry of reaching the middle plants because of our two foot depth; yet, the 4 feet of length still provides enough space to grow all the tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers radishes, lettuce & herbs needed for healthy living! This elevated planter box holds 8 cubic feet of soil. Whether you have a small apartment patio or a huge back yard, it's time to start growing your own food.
Four sturdy steel panels interlock to create the frame by using a (patent pending) keyhole locking mechanism. The corrugated stamping of each side wall adds strength, durability and an attractive look to the raised planter. The powder coated finish resists rust, giving you many seasons of use.
The polypropylene liner sits inside the outer metal frame, keeping the soil contained & helping to retain critical moisture. Should you require seasonal storage, we've designed this planter for easy disassembly. The panels may be placed inside the liner bag for convenient storage as well. Use the left over soil from the planter to fill in where you have eroded soil in permanent flower beds, around your homes foundation, or to fill in your pets favorite digging spots.
Raised Galvanized Planter Features
- Assembled size and capacity: 48"L x 12"H x 24"W, 8 cubic Feet
- No tools needed easy set-up: patent pending key-hole locking mechanism
- Sturdy construction: pre-galvanized Steel is powder coated to prevent rust. Corrugated stamping on each panel adds strength
- Re-usable liner: includes liner with convenient handles that rests inside of planter, keeps soil contained and moist.
- Low maintenance gardening: compact area lets you water your plants all at once, and needs less weeding.
- Compact storage: panels store flat for seasonal storage, can be stored in re-usable liner as a storage bag.